Friday 30 August 2013

Back from Holiday


I just got back from a week's holiday down in London visiting family and friends...hence the silence. I didn't really want to advertise the fact my house was empty for a week so I'm back home and blogging again.

I did have a fantastic break visiting everyone. I saw two friends that I haven't seen since I was at Antioch a million years ago. Of course, a lot of time has passed but any one who has been to Antioch will tell you that you build strong friendships there. It was so good to reconnect! I bought along my son for the ride. My son thinks I was always some middle-aged woman with no sense of adventure...can't imagine why he would get that idea?

My other half is busy making cushion covers for our newly painted dining room set. I'm torn between leaving them plain or adding something to them. I've had a few suggestions on my facebook page. No, I won't be adding a Fonz picture with the words “Sit on it” as suggested....or a bull's eye target. Nice thought.

Here you go, here's a picture and you are welcome to suggest ideas...suitable ideas, I must add...but I do have a few of my own:
One cushion cover for chairs, Five to go
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment