Thursday 26 September 2013

Fit Nor Nothing

You know how you think it would be wonderful to have some quiet time at home and then you get ill and think NOT this way?!!! Well, that is what happened.

On Tuesday, I came home from work feeling a little bit grotty so I had a shower. I thought it will pass.  Silly me. By the time it was 10pm, my throat felt like it had been ripped apart by barbed wire, every joint in my body ached and my nose was completely blocked. Oh the joys of being unwell.

Wednesday, I pretty much spent cat napping on the bed on and off for the entire day...finally, I just went to bed at 7pm and slept and slept and slept. Today, the throat is feeling marginally better and I'm still fatigued and achy. Clearly, no work for me for the rest of the week. So, yet again, life is put on hold. It happens.

Today, I've been losing myself in blog land. Reading some of my favourite blogs and admiring some people's approach to life. I don't ever remember country life being this appealing when I was young! Soulemama and Small Measure are worth reading. I've also been looking at Brooklyn Tweed and this cardigan is just gorgeous! However, I made a promise to myself...finish what you are doing first! I'm waiting for my concentration to return and with that, energy levels.
 
The other half has not been updating the shop with stock yet as we have car issues and we are awaiting parts for him to carry out a repair job.  Also, he is in the progress of completing cushion covers for dining room set.  Two more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment